Many plastics can be recycled and reused in a variety of applications.
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene or ABS sheet is a durable heavy duty, rigid sheet with good UV properties. Other advantages include ease of thermoforming & machining, resistance to impact, strength & rigidity. Thermoformed ABS is versatile, durable and perfect for surfaces requiring a hard wearing finish such as internal car parts, shop counters, continuous handling areas and work stations. Its light weight and ability to be extruded makes is ideal for the manufacture of products requiring impact resistance and toughness.
Other Applications include –
- Point of Sale Displays, Store Counters and Exhibition Stands
- Thermoformed Storage Boxes
- Product Containers
- Model Making and Prototype Building
- DIY Tool and Machine Housings
- Vehicle Dashboards and Instrument Panels
- Thermoformed Trays and Bins