Health & Safety Policy
Euro Extrusions operates a strict Health and Safety policy within the guidelines of the HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK ACT 1974
The statement of general policy is:
- To provide adequate control of health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety.
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees.
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks and to give them adequate training.
- To prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health.
- The arrangements for implementing this policy and the particular duties of persons for safety matters are specified within the policy.
- Our policy will be revised if there are changes in circumstances of our business or amendments in the law.
- The effectiveness of this policy will be periodically reviewed and updated.
- OR reviewed when there are:
Changes in Health and Safety Legislation
Changes within the organisation which affect the way Health and Safety is managed, whichever is the soonest.